Everyday day our email boxes are flooded with varieties of email. We hardly ever open all of them. We read only the important emails and rest, either keep as unread or put in the trash bin. Where Email marketing is the easiest and the cheapest way to reach our target audience still most of us remain unsuccessful in using them as a platform for marketing and promotions.
Do you know why? The answer is very simple. It is not attracting the target audience.
You must try something special and exciting that the viewers open your Newsletter and not only that they recommend others as well to have a look into the message you want to spread. Only that way you can consider yourself successful.
Here are some of the ways I am sharing for effective email marketing-
1. Give that personal touch- Instead of approaching them with “Dear Sir/ Madam”, you approach them using their “Surname” or sometimes you can move straightaway to the message using beautiful graphics. Sometimes viewers look into the message because of the beautiful graphics you have used.
2. User’s device- friendly designs- Designs you have used must be device- friendly, so that it can be opened from any device you choose to check your emails, be it your desktop, laptop, smartphones or tablets.
3. Get that meaningful information- Once your email reaches the inbox viewers will only read when it has got some meaningful information which attracts their interests.
4. Offer them any challenge- viewers might get motivated when they face any challenges. So, put some kind of challenge in your email which they will take seriously and give them some rewards in return.
5. Wishing on special occasions- Birthdays and anniversaries are for everyone to celebrate. If, your email wishes anyone on their special occasions along with some attractive offers or discounts they will gladly read those emails.
6. Give loyalty Rewards- you can develop your own loyalty rewards and offer them to the readers in order to make sure they purchase your products and ask them to sign up for such reward in future.
7. Referral Rewards- you can ask your reader for referencing and give them some reward in return. This way readers will be more excited to refer their friends and increase your email list as well.
8. Check anti-spam policy- one of the main reasons why readers sometimes don’t sign up to email subscription is because they are scared to receive any kind of spam. By mentioning clearly that their email is absolutely secured on your website you can get more potential customers to turn up for your email.
These are basic tricks you might follow in order to make your email marketing success. Obviously, there are several other ways as well. All you need is to stay in the right direction.