Do you want to develop an app for mobile users? Do you know the steps to develop a mobile app that is well-thought-out, well-crafted, and user-friendly? If you want to develop a mobile app or know the steps to develop a mobile app, then this blog is for you.
In this blog, we will outline the steps of developing an app for mobile users.
We have divided this blog into 4 stages according to the 4 stages of app development:
- Project architecture: Initial business analytics is conducted and the architecture of the future mobile app is developed.
- Wireframes: Black & white dummies of the screens will be created that will display the flow and main functions of the app.
- Design and Sampling: A design style is crafted, applied to the product, and then the very first sample of the mobile app is built.
- Development: The sample of the product or prototype is remodeled into the final product that the users will love to use.
Just like building a house, laying the foundation is critical to building a mobile app. In this very first stage of the app-building process, we conduct market research for understanding the industry and the target market. After that, we create the user flow that gets the end-users to their ultimate goal in the fewest steps possible.
- The main parts of the project architecture stage are as follows:
- We begin by onboarding you to the project and connecting to the tools that are going to be used throughout the entirety of the project.
- We conduct market research for understanding the needs of the core market of the clients.
In this stage, we craft the User Story Flow Charts that will help in demonstrating how the end-users will navigate through the product.
- In the end, we help in analyzing the preferences of the core market style to progress into the next stage.
For building a house on top of the foundation, floor plans are required to figure out what should go where. That is the same thing that wireframes help in doing while creating mobile apps. In this stage, we will be creating black and white dummies of the entire app and help in chalking out the layout of each screen. This step helps in bringing out the very first visual representation of the product.
The main parts of the wireframing stage are as follows:
- At first, we will be selecting the main user stories that will help in representing the main functionality of the app/product.
- During the wireframing of the main user stories, we will be optimizing the user experience for speed and quality.
- After completing the main user stories, we will be applying their UX elements to the other screens of the app.
- Before moving to the design and prototyping stage, the final wireframes are reviewed by our expert app designers in India to ensure there are no missing screens or functions.
Design and Sampling:
While our top app designers in India are working on sampling the main user stories, we will also start the design process. After discussing the design preferences of the app with the clients and researching the market, we will be bringing out a style that will work best with everything in consideration. Later on, our top mobile app designers will work with the clients to make sure their feedback is applied for crafting a design that wows you and your target audience. We cater to all the needs of our clients and this makes us the best mobile app development company in India.
The main parts of the design and sampling stage are as follows:
- Firstly, we start by crafting wireframes that will help in representing a black and white outline of all the screens.
- By analyzing the preferences of the client and their target market, we will be preparing a unique design style for the app.
- After getting the design ready, we will be crafting the very first interactive sample/prototype of the app that the client will be able to test on their smartphone.
- Then, the interactive prototype is distributed among a select section of our very own app designers who will test the prototype for further bugs and issues. This is done before moving on to the development stage of the app-building process.
We start the development stage by conducting a team meeting that helps in assigning the developers the specific tasks and preparing an updated timeline. After the first two weeks of coding, we will be delivering brand new builds every week. In this way, the client will be closely monitoring the progress of the app on their smartphone or tablet and they will also be testing new features as they come up.
The main parts of the development stage are as follows:
- During the development process, the client will be receiving regular builds that they will be able to test on their mobile device – smartphone or tablet.
- We conduct several layers of intense testing before launching the product to ensure the final product or the app is devoid of any bugs.
- During the development stage, we start combining features and ideas for updating the app after launching it in the marketplace – Google Play Store or App Store.
- At the end of the development stage, we will be helping the client by submitting the app to the App Store or Google Play Store for approval. We do everything in our right to make sure your app gets approved for launch on both the App Store and Google Play Store.
After, the development process is complete the app is launched to the marketplace, and according to the agreed terms and conditions, we will provide app maintenance and support for a fixed period.
The app-building process is not very linear and requires thorough market research. Esolz is the best mobile app development company in India, so if you want to have a closer look at our app-building process, reach out to our top app designers in India.