A landing page is a great tool that helps business drive traffic, boost brand awareness and improve website ranking on search engines. It focuses on a specific service or purpose. A landing page includes dealings, offers and promotions to transform visitors into consumers. So, one must make the landing page as unique and attractive as possible.
We have provided all the information you need to develop a high-conversion landing page here. Check out the tips below to create a landing page that will make your brand stand out from the crowd.
What is a landing page?
Landing Page functions as a single page that aids in getting potential leads. It is a page that a visitor arrives at after clicking on an email link, an ad from a social media platform, or a Google ad. The pages are created with a single objective described as the Call to Action (CTA). Landing pages are the best choice for raising conversion rates.
Micro conversions on your landing page are a great method to generate high-quality leads. You might invite site visitors to register, complete a form, or even sign up for a free trial.
Benefits of building a landing page
The major reasons why businesses create these pages are to increase profitability, expand their email lists, or establish their brands. To summarise, each company creates a landing page with a specific purpose in mind.
According to the survey, 48% of marketers create a different landing page for each marketing campaign.
Check out the points listed below to see why creating this page is beneficial to you.
- A great chance to impress the visitors: Some experts believe that it takes just 1/20th of a second for individuals to develop an impression. It means that if a page doesn’t impress visitors, they won’t stay on it for very long. Consequently, a captivating and unique landing page is undoubtedly a wonderful method to amaze your visitors. You may quickly turn visitors into customers by developing a very appealing landing page.
- You can count on its visual elements: According to leading providers of web design and development services in India visual elements better motivate visitors to take action. In simple words, visitors react to visual information more effectively than text. So, to increase your conversion, you must create an excellent landing page with relevant images and videos.
- For better SEO ranking: Such pages are created to target a certain group of search terms. You can also take the help of Google Ads to promote it. Consequently, you can quickly improve your site’s ranking and draw in new buyers who are shopping for similar products.
- Promotes your just launched products: When introducing new products, a strong promotional strategy is essential. You won’t have to worry about marketing your products if you have a good landing page. A landing page emphasizes advertising your products and services. Additionally, it allows you to focus on and monitor the performance of a certain product or group of keywords.
How to build a page that converts effectively
Make sure you are clear on your objectives before you begin creating this. Consider the following points, which you must understand clearly before you begin working on developing them.
- Why create a landing page in the first place? Consider carefully whether the goal is to promote your products or expand your email list.
- Once you know your goals, give careful consideration to the message you wish to deliver. Explain how your services will help to solve someone’s problem.
- Once you have selected your keywords and decided which components to include, you can begin creating it.
Landing page optimization is a crucial job, and we have listed some advice on the crucial components it must have below.
A catchy headline:
Your landing page’s headline has the power to draw website visitors in. After all, it quickly summarises what you do and describes the goal of your brand. By including a compelling headline on this page, you are enabling visitors to understand your services. You must adhere to the following advice to add a compelling headline:
- To capture the visitor’s attention, it must be catchy and pertinent.
- The purpose of your products and services should be explained to visitors.
- Keep in mind that the title should only be 10 words long, and try to stick to that.
Make sure your headline is concise, easy to understand, and goes right to the point.
Improve your page’s speed:
Loading speed is certainly an important factor you can never disregard. It must not take more than 3 seconds to load, or else you will lose your visitors. Also, due to a slow-loading page visitors may never return to your site again, which will hurt your business.
So, you must check the speed of your landing page using available various tools. In case you encounter issues, seek an expert’s help to speed up.
Utilize bullet points:
You must include the advantages and characteristics of your products on your landing page. So, avoid using lengthy sentences or paragraphs when writing them. The visitors may find features written in paragraph style confusing and dull because they appear confused. Instead, utilize bullet points to make the information easier for readers to skim. Additionally, visitors can find the information they need with ease.
Your landing page must take advantage of the opportunity to provide visual content, which is a core part of it. However, when creating this page for your website, you must choose the images wisely.
To achieve better results, try using a large image for the landing page. You have to choose an image that relates to your product or service. Be sure to include an image of the products you’ll be selling. If you provide services, stick to using images that will make your visitors more aware of what you do. Additionally, the image’s quality must be excellent. Since every component of the page represents your brand, you must create it perfectly.
You should never forget this point when creating a landing page for your website. People who use smartphones or other smart devices will visit your website and having a landing page that is not responsive will be disastrous for your business. Therefore, when creating this, you must adhere to mobile friendliness.
Add Call to Action:
Users will need to take action once they are persuaded to purchase your services, thus this page must have crystal-clear CTA buttons. Do instruct them on your landing page on how to carry out the required actions. Combining your value proposition and call to action will have superior results. There will be character restrictions on ads, so think about designing concise and compelling CTAs.
Why not create an engaging page that converts? Get in touch with Esolz Technologies, the best website design company in India for superior outcomes at affordable pricing.